JRF and NET in Management

JRF and NET is becoming one of the new career to all management students.
One can earn a good money during JRF which is Junior research fellowship.
JRF student is basically for research, but individual also get money from the government to continue research study.

People who are interested in teaching job must do NET certification. This give boost to their career to apply for job in government affiliated universities. Which also give a very good remuneration.

I have bifurcated my total lecture in to chapters. I will give a detailed free lecture and free study material for the preparation of NET / JRF exam.

My objective of this lecture/ study material is to provide a systematic study to people who are seeking career in JRF or LS.

I am an individual having an experience of 11 years in corporates.
Although I am regularly working in the financial organisation but I am also interested in research studies.

I will also share my  research reports in future blocks. Request you everyone to be connected with my blog And keep sharing your love.
Thank you so much!


Regards
Saurabh Pachauri

1 comment:

Best study material

Profitable India

Hi, Good Morning folks !